« Home | Holdrege, NE 55 miles. Windy 95 degrees FThe short... » | Cozad, NE 90 miles grass sunny 90 F » | EnlargeMcCook, NE. Jump 110 miles. Grass lot. O... » | EnlargeMastodons the native elephants of Nebraska... » | Eastern Wyoming and western Nebraska continue to b... » | Crawford, Nebraska. Jump 165 miles. Weather, balmy... » | Casper, WY Jump 107 miles. Cloudless, warm, near ... » | EnlargeWheatland, WY. 70 miles. Grass lot. 86 F... » | Hiatus. Four days without the Internet. Sometime... » | Rock Springs, WY. 100 miles. 70 F. Perfect circus... » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 


Enlarge

Minden, NE Jump 23 miles. Windy, warm. Grass lot.

FROM AARON:

Wow, eleven weeks have gone by and I have learned so much. Many people have helped with education along the way. Iron Eyes Cody said, “Who can own a rock, who can own a treee? Only the Great Spirit.” I’ve put my foot in my mouth a few times here on the circus, and it’s taught me that there are times when it’s best to be seen and not heard., or not seen at all. I’ve learned who I can talk to, who I can hand out with; but mostly I’m learning how to have fun with my job. I’ve discovered that people can be very different in place to place and community to community and I have to respect those differences. I can handle situations now that would have baffled me last winter. I’m still not perfect but all in all I’m wising up.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates