« Home | Almost Spring. Okay, so the midwest and the northe... » | Two weeks ago in Los Angeles a small jet went down... » | Noted. Driving through Salamanca in western New Y... » | My mother Nancy Holden Plunkett Trumble passed awa... » | Ten days in northwestern Pennsylvania, to date. U... » | When I think of carnival, and circus, and Wild Wes... » | Back in the days when my hair hung down past my sh... » | Years ago I lived in Gainesville in a trailer park... » | In a few hours the Carson & Barnes Circus will kic... » | EnlargeWinter weather stretches from Texas to Pen... » 

Monday, February 25, 2008 

All New Blog.

All New Season!

Well, maybe not an entirely new blog, but after a year spent on other projects, it's almost the outdoor circus season again. A little starter fluid, some gas in the carb, an oil change and just maybe it'll time to fire up the blog again. A new virtual route-book from the backroad that carry high grass shows from town to town.

So, where are we headin' in '08, Ben? It's gonna be an interesting ride, to say the least!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates