« Home | Two weeks ago in Los Angeles a small jet went down... » | Noted. Driving through Salamanca in western New Y... » | My mother Nancy Holden Plunkett Trumble passed awa... » | Ten days in northwestern Pennsylvania, to date. U... » | When I think of carnival, and circus, and Wild Wes... » | Back in the days when my hair hung down past my sh... » | Years ago I lived in Gainesville in a trailer park... » | In a few hours the Carson & Barnes Circus will kic... » | EnlargeWinter weather stretches from Texas to Pen... » | Carson & Barnes Circus 2006 – A Successful Animal ... » 

Sunday, March 04, 2007 

Almost Spring. Okay, so the midwest and the northeast are still buried under snow -- it's March, and in a few weeks it will be circus season. At Carson & Barnes, elephant manager Randy Peterson left the winter behind him in Wisconson a few days ago, headed for Oklahoma. Carson & Barnes Circus opens it's 71st season in Paris, TX on Saturday March 24th.

Ben, what are you doing this year? Will you be traveling with C&B? Chris

How did your first day go?

Thank you for the info on Minnesota dates! And hats of to you for the birth of your new calf that made me so happy. Congrats

Can you list some of your Minnesota dates please. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Can you list your Minnesota dates. Keep up the good work!!!!

Can you list your Minnesota dates please keep up your good work!!

Ben, can you contact me? Bob Cline. fivetiger@marlboroelectric.net

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates