« Home | My mother Nancy Holden Plunkett Trumble passed awa... » | Ten days in northwestern Pennsylvania, to date. U... » | When I think of carnival, and circus, and Wild Wes... » | Back in the days when my hair hung down past my sh... » | Years ago I lived in Gainesville in a trailer park... » | In a few hours the Carson & Barnes Circus will kic... » | EnlargeWinter weather stretches from Texas to Pen... » | Carson & Barnes Circus 2006 – A Successful Animal ... » | For several weeks now I have been in contact with ... » | Kansas Coliseum shows.The show rolled into Wichita... » 

Friday, December 29, 2006 

Noted. Driving through Salamanca in western New York State yesterday: fresh paper for Billy Martin's Cole All-Star Circus, appearing there on January 6th. John Kennedy Kane, everybody's favorite Wizard of Ahhhs featured. Like robins in the springtime, fresh paper is the absolute harbinger that there will be a 2007 circus season.

I would like to know if the 2007 season has an opening for the North west Georgia area
I am in Tallapoosa, Ga and our orginasation wants to host the circus here next year

thanks for any information you can give me
Angie albright
tallapoosa, GA
crzyme@msn.com 770-574-5250

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates