« Home | <!--StartFragment--> Two weeks feeling miserable,... » | It isn'y yhat I've forgotten blog. For ten plus ... » | Friday.  Good weekend for circus in the State of O... » | Looks like home is going to be Freeville, NY -- ju... » | Driving west from the Finger Lakes to western Penn... » | October 31st, 2009. It's been a week since we left... » | Sunday Oct 25th.  Left Hugo yesterday and drove to... » | Blog plans. Normally I don't blog a whole lot in ... » | Friday October 23rd, 2009. Hugo, OK. WQ. Overcas... » | Monday October 19th, 2009. Winterquarters. Hugo,... » 

Thursday, November 19, 2009 

Sad note.  Longtime elephant guy Mark Pierson has died.  Mark was visiting family in Canada.  In recent years Mark was a cornerstone of the Big Circus Sideshow.  BCS closed its season recently in Shreveport.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates