« Home | Almost November and I can't wait for an end to des... » | Bear with me. This is actually about circus. Wit... » | Work, work, work. It's real, it's fun, but it's n... » | Hollywood legend Tony Curtis is dead at 85. When ... » | » | A 43 year old man invaded the offices of Discovery... » | Practicing the Rattlesnake Escape. This is a tric... » | Cool this morning. As much as it would be nice to... » | early morning drive down to last day of the Chemun... » | Some day you've just got to ask, What would Homer ... » 

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 


Mike Swan has passed away in California. Swan Bros Circus has entertained generations of children of all agaes playing California fair dates.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates