« Home | WROTE A LITTLE Last week about the necessity of us... » | Political Circus, the three rings of mayhem that m... » | This weeks installment of the novel. Decided to c... » | Merle Haggard opened the 20th Annula Grassroots Mu... » | Wrote the other day about the conundrum of Worker'... » | Thinking about worker’s compensation costs and the... » | A few more comments on Casey McCoy (Casey Cainan) ... » | John Ringling North II’s Kelly Miller Circus playe... » | Hmmm. Sorry. When I posted Chapter One of the st... » | Eleven year agao I had a block of four weeks in No... » 

Monday, August 02, 2010 

Being woefully underemployed I've visited a lot of music festivals letely. Mostly I like to look at the tents. Rental companies are great when it comes to frame tents, but putting up pole tents I have to wonder how they stay in the air in any kind of breeze? Appears they've forgotten how it's done.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates