« Home | Wrote the other day about the conundrum of Worker'... » | Thinking about worker’s compensation costs and the... » | A few more comments on Casey McCoy (Casey Cainan) ... » | John Ringling North II’s Kelly Miller Circus playe... » | Hmmm. Sorry. When I posted Chapter One of the st... » | Eleven year agao I had a block of four weeks in No... » | PART Two(This is a continuation of yesterday’s ent... » | On Friday I visited the Lewis & Clark Circus again... » | Pretty damned boring, but as some folks have wonde... » | Northeast in the midst of the worst July heat wave... » 

Friday, July 23, 2010 

Merle Haggard opened the 20th Annula Grassroots Music Fesitival in Trumansburg, NY last night. Torrential rains last nioght and this morning. The Zydeco stage is under a 61' round top from Missionary Tent with three 36' middles. Very nice. On guy tightened the ratchets as the rain poured down. Would have taken three guys three times as long without the ratchets.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates