« Home | Need some route information or a little project. ... » | Lana Dykes studies fossils in Washington State. C... » | Heard a rumor that summer is coming. Though right... » | OK. Here's the story. PETA is suggesting a robotic... » | Stephanie, David & Cappy, Noah.This is where I sta... » | But never let it be said that many of us don't hav... » | Real Geek!1938 fair in Louisiana. Snake eater. H... » | Snake show from 1938. I was looking for a particu... » | Girl show from the fair in Rutland, VT oh-so-long-... » | I keep meaning to post something about the old Sig... » 

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 

OK, so a KILLER WHALE, an Orca kills a trainer in Orlando. Very sad news. And it turns out that the same Orca killed two other trainers back in the 1990's. In if were an elephant in a zoo or on a circus the screaming from PETA would deafen. But it's an Orca... and the public still thinks that "Shamu" or "Willie" or whatever you want to call your big fish (I know...really a cetacean. A mammal.) it was all just a big misunderstanding.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates