« Home | Snake show from 1938. I was looking for a particu... » | Girl show from the fair in Rutland, VT oh-so-long-... » | I keep meaning to post something about the old Sig... » | Heard about the earthquake in Haiti at 5AM this mo... » | On Sunday the mercury hovered at -2 degrees F at s... » | Circus 2010 from the NumbersBetween football bowl ... » | Happy New Year! A wonderful 2010 to all. Winter ... » | Excellent news for Feld Entertainment. In a long ... » | Wait…wait, “You can’t say something BAD about savi... » | Joe Scarborough the former Florida Congressman tur... » 

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 












Real Geek!
1938 fair in Louisiana. Snake eater. Hardcore. The geeks I saw as a kid in the 1960's sat in snake pits and bit the heads off chickens.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates