« Home | Your correspondent with Solomon... » | Saturday October 17. Hugo, OK.The show is in the ... » | Wednesday October 14th. Hugo, OK. Winterquarters... » | October 13th, 2009. Justin, TX. 55 miles. Rain, ... » | Sunday. Palmer, TX. 95 miles. Cold, wet. Asphalt... » | Pilot Point, TX. 120 miles. Hot, muggy, rain.Jump... » | Wednesday. Wynnewood, OK. 95 miles. Grass. Cool... » | Tuesday October 9th, 2009. Piedmont, OK. 35 miles... » | Monday October 5th, 2009. Cresent, OK. 55 miles.... » | Thursday October 1st. Shattuck, OK. 120 miles. G... » 

Saturday, October 17, 2009 



I have pictures of all of the trucks which I'll upload at some point in the next week, once we land somewhere with WiFi.

Jeez, that's a nice looking rig!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates