« Home | Every good thing comes to a close, including circu... » | EnlargeJumps from CharlottesvilleClarksville 115 ... » | The Carson & Barnes Circus continued it’s southerl... » | Manassas, VA. 35 miles. Grass. Fairgrounds. Nice... » | EnlargeLeesburg, VA. 83 miles. Grass. Perfect ... » | Greencastle, PA. 90 miles. Grass. Rural, Chilly.... » | Early EnlargeElizabethtown, PA. 20 miles. Grass. ... » | Lancaster, PA. 78 miles. Asphalt. Perfect circus w... » | Pittsgrove, NJ. 26 miles. Grass. Perfect circus w... » | Somehow it seems only appropriate, on a circus lot... » 

Sunday, October 29, 2006 

UPDATE. I said that I'd sometimes have something to say. Or maybe I just miss writing in the blog. Sometime today or tomorrow I hope to post an update recapping a bit of the swing through the southeast over the past three weeks. Carson & Barnes Circus will make the longest jump of the season in the next few days, from Mississippi to Texas. The tented show will close, it's season ending after the east Texas dates, then the mudshow becomes an indoor circus with weekend dates through November.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates