« Home | EnlargeTucson, AZ. Very, very hot. Forecast call... » | EnlargeTucson. Very hot. No jump today. It migh... » | EnlargeTucson, AZ. Hot. The 75 mile jump from S... » | EnlargeSierra Vista, AZ. Perfect circus weather. ... » | 48 miles yesterday from Lordsburg to Silver City, ... » | Long jump across the desert to Lordsburg, NM. Lot... » | EnlargeEl Paso. Hot. The dust of Texas got in it... » | EnlargeEl Paso. Perfect circus weather. Winds h... » | EnlargeEl Paso, TX. Cooler today. The wind is s... » | El Paso, TX. Hot, windy. Early jump from New Mex... » 

Sunday, May 07, 2006 

From Aaron.

We have just completed the sixth week of our 2006 season. From El Pao to Tucson we’ve had our share of annoyances` but overall it’s been an exciting week. The benefit to being ringmaster on the Carson & Barnes Circus in it’s 70th season is that everyone tells me what they think of the show. They love it. When I’m standing outside people want to shake my hand and talk with me. It’s humbling. The connection I seem to make with the audience is still a mystery to me. I’m 21 years old and I know that the performers, the prop crew, and the dozens of behind the scenes people are the folks who make the circus work, even if the audience seems to want to give me the credit. To hear their voices under the bigtop, to see their faces is a kind of magic. I get my energy from the audience, and of course from the readers of this blog.

AB

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates