« Home | Nashville, IL. 45 miles. Grass lot. Cool. Stro... » | Norman...Or...What an animal groom looks like mome... » | » | » | Sesser, IL. 50 miles. Grass lot, school. Warm, r... » | Wayne City, IL. 45 miles. Grass lot. Warm. » | » | On the circus lot in Grayville alongside the Wabas... » | » | Grayville, Illinois. 40 miles. Grass, dirt. War... » 

Sunday, April 27, 2008 

Marissa, IL. 30 mile. Grass, wet lot. Rain likely.

Went to visit the Cainans on Kelly Miller in Mount Vernon last night. Lovely, social show. Beautiful paint on the show trucks. A reminder of just how good a show can look even sitting on the trucks.

ADDENDUM: Outstanding business in Marissa capped off a very strong week

I'm confused. Are you blogging from Carson & Barnes? Their route has them near me in Florida this week, and i plan to see the show.
Would like to meet you.

Thanks,
Michael

Don't be confused. I think the link from Buckles still calls it Carson & Barnes, but I call it Mudshow Blog and I'm actually on Culpepper & Merriweather right now. To mix things up even more... I'm still the media spokesperson on some animal related issues for Carson & Barnes.

Anyway, next week I'll be in Missouri.

Ben

I was confused as well, I had no idea you still ran the blog. Seeing it is called C&B blog on Buckles. Had a great visit, hope the midwest is good to you guys.

Post a Comment