« Home | Sussex County, NJ. 73 miles. Grass. Cool, clear... » | EnlargeHazlet, NJ. 63 miles. Grass. Perfect ci... » | Harmony, NJ, 123 miles. Grass field. Possibility... » | It seems that even the SPCA agrees that we are goo... » | Comments are now allowed! I've decided to allow c... » | Drive Time!1 -- There’s an apocryphal story in th... » | Wilkes Barre, PA. 73 miles. Gravel. Overcast and... » | Matamoras, PA. 80 miles. Grass. Overcast.Two bl... » | Some places just feel like home. For me the Catsk... » | Saugerties. NY. 80 miles. Grass and gravel. Rain.... » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

Edison, NJ. 60 miles. Grass. Perfect circus day.

Early start out of the Sussex County Fairgrounds and into rush hour metro traffic. Twenty miles down Rt 206 Ithe yoke went on the differential and I didn't see the new lot until early afternoon. My co-pilot, Tony, a very funny Peruvian clown at least kept me laughing.

The St Matthews Parish School in Edison has been sponsoring circuses for a number of years. the wonderful Vidbel's Old Tyme show played here regularly in the 90's, the the Cole Show, and in recent years the Alain Zerbini circus. It's nice to follow good shows into a community that has learned to appreciate circus. We will look forward to coming back.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates