« Home | Monday March 23rd. Memphis, TX. 65 miles. Very ... » | Sunday March 22nd. Mangum, OK. 85 miles. Grass,... » | Fri-Sat March 20th & 21st. Fort Sill, Lawton, OK.... » | Thurs March 19, 2009. Comanche, OK. 15 mile jump... » | I have a very old motorhome. I mean a VERY old mo... » | It's March, it must be circus season. Winter may b... » | September 10th, 2008. Dixon, IL. Cool, clear.Col... » | September 9th, 2008. Dixon, IL. 45 miles. Grass... » | September 8th, Sycamore, IL. 40 miles. Grass/Gra... » | September 7th, Itasca, IL. 10 miles. Asphalt/Gra... » 

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 

Wed, March 25th, 2009 Wheeler, TX. 45 miles. Cool. Cut field. Broke down a mile from today's lot. I really need a new fuel tank, but it'll be a couple days before we're near anyplace where I might find one. Had to tear down carb to get moving again today. Expect good business today in the gas fields. Thurs-Fri rain and temps in the teens expected -- possibility of 3-5" of snow. We've chased the Spring a bit too far north and it's going to be cold.

About me

  • I'm B.E.Trumble
  • From Everywhere, United States
  • Ben Trumble works in circus, carnival, and media relations
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates